HSM Engineering are looking for new members to add to our team. Due to further expansion of our customer portfolio predominantly in the Aerospace and Nuclear sectors we have some exciting opportunities.
As a Sales Estimator you will be responsible for helping develop leads, estimating and assisting the marketing strategy.
Key duties and responsibilities…
- Creation of accurate and timely quotes
- Communicate with the customer to clarify any points that are not clear
- Create paperless quotations via our ERP system
- Record all relevant information in the CRM system and set up follow ups
- Follow up the quote at regular intervals by phone or email to ensure the deal is closed and won in a timely manner
- Conduct BID reviews and Contract Reviews on award with the Team
- Care for the customer and the enquiry through from receiving the lead to order
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications…
- Fabrication and machining experience
- Team Player
- Technically minded
- Experience in interacting with customers in a sales / estimating environment.
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Commercially aware
Send your CV to email@example.com
Post Graduate Planning Engineer:
If you are degree qualified in Engineering and are looking to start your career in a business with variety and opportunity then HSM could be the place for you. As part of the Engineering team you will take blueprint drawings or solid models and create the bill of materials, drawings and routings to guide the shop floor in accordance with the customers specifications and Quality requirements.
Aerospace Sheet Metal Worker:
Preferably apprentice trained but experience is key in the Aerospace industry. As part of the team you will be able to read drawings, use folding equipment, assemble and also be part of the development team to help grow our skills. Have you got that attention to detail and like a variety of work then HSM could be the place you are looking for.
Experienced machinists required to further develop our capabilities within our milling and turning areas. From 5 axis milling, CNC turning with live tooling and 7 axis sliding heads we have a variety of machines to offer our customers solutions. If you are a skilled machinist, can set, program your own work and looking for a change then HSM may be the place for you.
Fancy Engineering as an apprenticeship and one of the above positions is what you are searching for, then drop us an email with your CV and cover letter.
If any of the above positions interests you and you would like the opportunity of joining the HSM Team then email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org